MONDAY:

I love England a bit too much
Ah. I remember spending time in England for the first time. It was wonderful. Even though I was with my family the whole time, and of  course I couldn't wander around all by myself at the age of 14... But that's not the point. 
I have always wanted to live in England and be a british girl, and talk in that beautiful accent. 
I envy the british. You lucky, british people. 
All tough Norway is kind of a really good place to live, it's nothing like England. 
I think I might move or have a long vacation in Brighton or London sometime, or maybe Liverpool.
It brings back lots of great memories from summer (Brighton).

I've only been in England twice, but what an impression it has left.
I LOVE ENGLAND of all my heart ^^
YEAH!


First time in London


2 comments:

  1. Jeg savner England sykt mye<3 Alle må dra tilbake og mimres!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åjaaa :D England <3
    Må dra tilbake ^^

    ReplyDelete