WEDNESDAY:

I'm sitting. Sipping soda. I'm bored. I shouldn't be, because I'm on school, filming and doing what I think is fun. But I'm so tired. I blame Paradise Hotel. Because I usually go to bed at 10 (at least that is what I want to do), but now, after Paradise Hotel, I usually stay up until 11:30 or later. That is a bit too late for me, because I relly need much sleep to do right in school. That is my key to great future (said in a weird, kind of ironic way, but it's not ironic).
Allrighty then.... Bye

I noticed I wrote "funchen".. No idea how it's written, but I know that is wrong.. Well, well. So I wrote the sentence another way. Just so you know ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dr. B. Good. A. T. Schooll.10 March 2010 at 22:49

    Yes, sleep is an important key to success. by the way. I really think you should blog more often. You're the only norwegian blog i actually read.

    ReplyDelete