SATURDAY:



So I have nothing to do, because Morten didn't call. That asshole! That's why I have been in all day f***** long. Just kidding with that f***** thing. Or maybe not. It could stand for farting long. lol. 
ANYWAYS.... I've just walked around in the house all day because of Morten .... (sad face)
And yeah, I am saying this to make him feel guilty. Mo ha ha.
God, I can't really get to my point...
I have been around my house photo shopping and just walking and playing rock band and .... Being bored -.-
I thought of calling Iselin, but it was a bit too late to call when finally Morten called. That bastard. 
And listening to an old mgp-song



and another cute song:


And that Audrey Hepburn picture doesn't look like me but at all, but it is me. I don't know why it's always like that. Maybe because of the head shape...
Well, well...

BYE

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. What a pity! Shameless. that dude, Morten is a bastard, probably handsome, cute, funny, very good looking guy, hot, but still - bastard! hahaha. Anyways. but, maybe you could've called him a bit sooner than planed? Im sure if you just called 2 to ask to do something, he would've joined you! :) hihi.

    ReplyDelete