I know - and I've kind of promised myself to keep away from angry-complaining-blogging about my parents, but this time I couldn't resist the temptation. Because my mom drives me crazy sometimes. 


I have a curfew,  and I'm suppose to be inside until my watch turns 00:00-or something like 23:59. But I think, at the age of almost 17 (which is almost 18), that the curfew ought to be pulled another hour ahead. 01:00 is alright. I don't think mom realizes how kind of lucky she is to not have a kid that goes around partying and drinking all day long-because I could easily be one of those. And I'm almost always honest with her. We have a good mother-daughter-relationship, but sometimes it's crazy annoying when I come home from Morten and she says: "You're eyes looks glossy", and she accuses me of drinking. Of course my eyes are glossy when I'm riding on a bike and the wind's blowing in my eyes. 
This is so annoying that I'm up late. Well, I tried to sleep, but couldn't. It actually hurts me that she doesn't trust me. 


Another thing I've been thinking lately: I think that the teenager mind is underestimated. I'm too tired to write about that right now... That is why I will get back to that subject another time. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment