Past

We were once fourteen


We still act like it, but I think we were a tad more "childish" two years ago.  It's kind of funny saying childish, cause aren't we all? And it's sounds like I'm thinking of myself like a grownup. I'm not, though. I love being childish. But you know how we were, and some still are, in our "fourteens". It's kind of fun. You know, act like that. Sometimes stupid and obnoxious. When we actually were fourteen, we could blame it on the age. Now, though. You get my point?


Anyways, I was searching on my computer and some pictures showed up. It's so funny looking at what
used to be.










And of course the pictures of your shoes and legs. lol
































And an important thing about being 14. Not thinking good of themselves (extra). If you noticed it, I removed or tried to remove parts of my nose. I hated it. Especially at this picture, so I had to remove it using Fx. I weren't good at it.















2 comments:

  1. var det ikek nom ed ''hafsa er kul'' albumet på facebook! NÅ ER DET PÅ BLOGGEN DIN OGSÅ ...(eller med andre ord som det ble kalt ''disse album; for hafsa'' -.- ! not fun

    men det som er litt fun, er å se disse gamle bildene :D, aaah, vi var alle der en gang, du vet den fasen :P..!

    keep up the good work med bloggen din, og BTW digger at du skriver på engelsk ;)
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha :D Du er rååå!
    Hafsa er kul album er jo driiiiiiitkult!!
    HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete