Nothing special

I like playing guitar
Anyways...


I haven't written here allot in the last week, frankly because I think no ones reading it, and I'm only writing here for my own pleasure (no offense, if it was ever taken). Anyways, it has been a quite boring holiday (except for some days). Christmas eve was really fun and "cosy", but after it I was depressed. You know, you're waiting almost a moth for that day to happen, and it does, and boom, it's over. Depressing according to me...

New years eve is today. We are usually 12 people her, but today it's only 7.. 2 children, though. Me and Maria. It's going to be fun, but I don't know what were going to do.

And another thing: I miss my little gay man... Morten, if you see this: I don't know when you're coming home. Pleas contact me. I want to "hang out". lol.
Anyways.... Happy new years!







This is the best christmas show. It so cosy. It's my new christmas tradition. "Med Grimm og Gru".





Christmas with the family, and a little visit from santa. You can't see their faces, because I don't quite know if it's alright to post this picture. Although you can't see who it is.




Christmas present!



New christmas tradition. This sheat at the night before christmas eve. Kind of nice.

Then a little visit from Iselin a few days after. We put our drinks in a bucket full of snow to keep them cold, because we didn't have any ice cubes at that moment.





me and my teddy bear (or my sisters teddy bear, that I call mine)
cosy




LOOOOOOOOL






Playing "guess who". Fun, fun, fun!




And then "draw and guess". Iselin was the worst drawer. Can you see what this is? lol









While listening to "Rolling Stones". A spa for your ears. xD


And a few days after being at my house, I went to Iselin's and met Emilie.








I won Buzz!

6 comments:

  1. Isbøtte :D Du har for mange ideer Anette, haha :D

    Hilsen TEITAPUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha xD
    En litt lur idè spør du meg, så slapp vi å drikke varm drikke xD loool
    haha

    :D:D:D:DxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LLLLOOOL AT "SPA FOR YOUR EARS"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LLLOOOL at you :D .. Probably Karoline.. But it really is, though.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jag läser! :D And I loooove your macbook. Jag vill med ha en!! Och en gitarr i julklapp är ju BÄST!
    Kramkram Linnea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihi :D Sånn går det når man går på media xD Gratis macbook ^^ haha..
    Må jo elske gitar til jul :D jeho <3
    Kramkram Anette :D

    ReplyDelete