Music

Music worth living for




I’m sitting on the bus, or at the bus listening to music. That's ok, but suddenly I start thinking about it. My kind of music is worth living for. I absolutely love my kind of music. You might think it's weird, but that's kind of the point. I love music, as in rare music that almost no one listens to.


Ok. Anyways. I was sitting on the bus. I start dreaming about last Christmas. When my cousins and me where sliding down a hill. Or not hill, but something like it. A hill is too steep. Slope maybe. Anyways, and as I was dreaming about sliding down a hill or slope the bus turned a swing, and drove really fast down a slope or hill. As this were going on I was listening to a tune worth leaving for: Queens of the stone age- You can't quit me baby. Have you ever heard the last part. It so dramatical. So I experienced a combination of dreaming of sliding down a hill and actually going down a hill with dramatic music. I had a panic attach. Well not actually, but almost. It was so scary.


About music worth living for: Beatles is that kind. Grizzly Bear as well. Ratm too. Everything. Ah, I can't begin to explain about it.


Any suggestions about other music worth living for?



This song is by Grizzly Bear. It's weird at the beginning, but until "I can't breath in or out.
                                                                                                                                        Oh, such a riot"
It's really great.
I like listening to it at night while walking. Really calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment