I understand

I now see what it is


I got my love poem grade back, and it wasn't good. c-. Immediately I  thought: " The woman hates me". So I thought. No she doesn't. And then I start thinking about all the other kids who says: " My teacher hates me". And why they say that is only because a bad grade. I didn't my love poem was that bad, and I think I should have gotten a C, but what can you do? I don't want to go up there and complain. It's so scary. If it had been to the summer I would probably complain, but I don't think this grades matter that much. You know, right now I should actually read math, but I just don't give a damn about it. It's not a good attitude, but Im prepared for vacation now, not math.


Love poem
Anette Andersen 1mkb


For he who made me foolishly happy.
I will always be gratefully hiding from you.
My life without him is predictably crappy.
Although you said nothing, you still drew.

He drew what he felt with weird fear
But your sonnet was nowhere to find.
His painting was hidden, unclear dear
But as long as I knew, I was not blind.

Now I know him as the once loved.
Never longer will I fear the eyes.
No longer is he in my presence shoved.
Although I’ll love you, if he dies.



Ok, I realize it's bad, but anyways. You get my point?





No comments:

Post a Comment