The whole kind of Indie or rock style has become an in-thing. Why? And I used to be original. Or not actually, but I've always dreamt of actually changing my looks to whom I actually want to be. A rock star. But not in the Hannah Montana way. No, more like Kat Von D. She is so amazing. But I don't have the guts. And I will probably not look so good. And I can't really afford changing my wardrobe. And I really like some "not-so-rock'ish" clothes. Well, I have considered dying my hair black with some crazy stripes. But maybe I actually like the not so original style? Blend in with the crowd, and to not show myself that much? I have always hidden behind my hair, and I'm not willing to cut it. But what can you do?
But I'm still a little annoyed of the whole In-style-rock-style. But they're not playing it hard core, though, which is good. But people has always been a follower of fashion, myself included (I'm embarrassed to say). But only with the striped shirt, which in my defense I wore many years before it was "in". I bought a new one, though. And I thought of buying gladiator shoes, and thank heaven I didn't waste money on those kinds of trend-setter-shoes, which I think is so worn out it's ugly. Only my opinion, though.
Me in a few years?

No comments:

Post a Comment