Shall I go blond or brown?
Btw: Don't underestimate my photoshop powers. Because it's really difficult to edit hair. My mom wasn't really impressed, and that a shame. Ah, she doesn't know how long it takes. I probably sat two hours editing my hair. But I had nothing to do, so I had time (I know, that's lame, but I think it's fun).


And if you didn't notice, this is me with blond hair.
And brown, as a potato that is brown.

Ok, so I have to admit, my hair is not all I have photoshopped. You probably noticed that. Mo ha ha ha. But if you have the resource to make yourself prettier, you probably would do it too. Adios, for so long, people that are people because they are people. 

Btw, as this is all about: What hair color should i choose? (It's typical me if I dye my hair blond and then I want it brown again).

1 comment:

  1. Klarer ikke velge! Du er fin med begge fargene! Kanskje en blanding da.. hahah!

    ReplyDelete