THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TIME FOR
WHEN NOTHING ELSE MATTERS 

I usually go out in the evening at a Saturday (and that's bothering Morten). That's because I like staying home, and kind of rest school off my back. Then I go out with my friends, and have fun. Today, I had fun with Morten and Stine. 
But before that, I watched a movie (all by my self. Sad). Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone. It's fun to think about the progress they have made since the first movie.

Yeah, anyway... I was kind of bored today. So I began taking pictures in my room (because of the good weather), the I took it to a whole other level - cliché. So I jumped in my wellingtons and ran in the woods.
It was kind of a test - a camera test- for me, to see if I could handle the manual setting. Which I ought to believe I did.  
It's kind of the same thing over and over again, but who cares, right?
Did you like any of them? ^^
Photos: Private 

2 comments:

  1. OOH! SMASHING bilder må jeg si, Anette ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk må jeg si xD, Martin... haha. nerd <3

    ReplyDelete