People party at a Saturday night, I rake



This Saturday is and has been boring. I woke up at 11:00 by coughing like crazy. And so I ate pie, and slept a little more. Then I watched America's best dance crew all day long (I'm so impressed by the original dance moves, and the coordination is unbelievable amazing). It kind of inspired me to begin dancing again. but I guess dancing really is nothing for me. I'm "stiff as a board", and can rarely let lose if dancing is to be done. Although I did fine when I danced  before (at least I thought so). But I might be willing to give it a try. Well, so after watching television, I began raking the backyard (no, actually I ordered some new shoes. I like it. On to raking:). Hard stuff. I'm tired, and my back hurts. But I can look at it as working out, and that's fine. Anyways, after dinner I will do yet another boring thing: Study. And I have to study tomorrow, as well. Well, that's it for now. Bye, fellow people (laughing a little bittle dittle). Btw: I think I've got about 12 mosquito bites, because it itches everywhere, including my face.


Sebastian Tellier- Divine

I all of a sudden remembered Sebastian Tellier's song from Eurovision song contest from 2008. I thought the song was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment