I said bye, bye miss. Paradise
My new goal for the week is to not watch paradise hotel. I'm so tired of it. It's the same shit all the time. Kissing, game, bitch-fight, game, get drunk and game. That is all there is. Nothing special about it, and I can't actually believe how many who are watching this tv-crap. I'm embarrassed to say that I've watched almost every episode and made my evening depending on the show. But no more, Sir. I'm finished. Completo. Finito. Fin. 
But since I'm already a steady watcher, I will continue keeping updates. Once a Paradise watcher always a Paradise watcher.
I don't like it. But all I'm hoping for is that there will not be a third season. 

2 comments:

  1. Me is proud! Har aldri sett på Paradise Hotel xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oj, godt gjort xD
    Håper jeg bare holder det.. Haha xD Men jeg er jo bare så lei, så det går nok bra :D

    ReplyDelete