I LOVE TURNING... OLDER
I absolutely love, love, love celebrating my birthday! There is nothing more fun to gather all of my friends at my place, making my parents go away for a while- and just have a lot of fun! 
I can't say how much I'm looking forward celebrating this year- although it's going to be quite weird with all of my new friends as well. It's going to be crowded. 
I don't really care that much for a party, like a party. First of all- I want presents, secondly- I want it all to be about ME! Ha ha. Well, can you blame me? We're gathered to celebrate me being older- we're not gathered to celebrate my parents being away. 
And it's in the summer- even better. And it's my opportunity to finally force my friends into childish games, and I can make them do anything (evil laughter).

 But I'm still hoping for an extravagant birthday- "that will take the cake". But I still don't know what I will do to make it more fun. 
Although it looks like Asha had loads of fun





I don't really know yet what I will do for my birthday this time. 
But I want a theme. Something like "everybody has to wear hats", or "It's christmas!". 
Santa clause party! 
Well, it's hard to tell yet. But I really don't know how I will fit all of the people! It's going to be even more than last year, and I could nearly fit everyone around the table (back then). 
Anyways... If anyone has any ideas of what to do, just shoot, and I would love to hear. 

2 comments: