WEDNESDAY:

O.M.G-HOW CAN THAT BE?
It's suppose to rhyme


I can't stop thinking, am I just one of those amazingly boring, uninteresting bloggers? The ones who are so amazingly uninteresting that it shouldn't be possible? 
All I'm saying is: no one cares what you did in class.
But I do write about what I do in class. Am I ought to be referred as a typical stupid blogger?
I don't want to be. Not at all. 
I find myself laughing at some. I know that's rascally, but who gives a shit about your day? At least when you're trying to "promote" it. Or be a famous blogger. 
For an example: www.blogg.no where you can see some bloggers at the front page. And I found this: BORING
and she wrote (norwegian):
Heei !

I dag var jeg på skolen.
Vi hadde matte,naturfag,norsk,geografi og K&H !
I Matte timen hadde vi om diagrammer.
I nateurfagstimen begynte vi på et nytt kapittel som heter "Alle snakker om været"
I norsken snakket vi om en prøve som vi skal ha !
I Geografien snakket vi om Europa.
I K&H forsatte vi på noen påske egg.
Etter skolen tok jeg bussen hjem.
Og nå sitter jeg her på pc-en !

-Victoria

Blogges !


How interesting is that? None to a million.

Anyways: Have a great day, if you're not as annoyed as me. No, I'm not really annoyed, I just really hope I'm not that bad.

Bye


Rilo Kiley- Silver lining
Reminds me of the old days

No comments:

Post a Comment