SATURDAY:

Game ee tee game ee

Im creating my own game called "To Tha Mall". Ha ha, I think it's really fun playing it. 
My first "tho Tha Mall game" is the one I created while being in Trondheim. ad it looked like this: And was made on a pizza-"board".
My aunt suggested I'd make a better one, and maybe publish it "to the world". I'm not going to do that, but I am making a better one, just for fun. 

I played it yesterday with Emilie and Iselin, and we had great fun. At least I did. And especially Emilie who was ought to ask a really stupid question ( as a task on the star cards): How much pubic hair does Victoria Beckham have? 
I think I laughed for a long, long time.

So as far as I've made my game now (almost finished) it looks like this: 


I think it would be fun to make it like a real board game, but I have no idea how to make one. Do I have to send it to some kind of company to make it like that?


1 comment:

  1. Hahahah! Cool AND awesome! Sorry for ditching you yesterday, by the way :( And write bigger. Had problems reading this text :)

    ReplyDelete