SUNDAY

I was a big The Shins Fan not too long ago.❀ I got kind of tired of them. If I was ought to listen to music, The Shins was my first choice, and I did often listen to music. 
But then, after I got tired, I forgot about them. But I always seem to remember them again when I'm in Trondheim. That's really weird. So now I'm kind of hung up in The Shins again. That is not that weird, because their music is too cute. Aw, it brings back memories. 

So. Im home again. I miss my family already. I think Im really blessed with my family. Of course, as any normal family, we have our ups and downs, but it's not worth thinking about eventually when where all gathered. 
This vacation I stayed with my awesome aunt, and with her husband (my uncle), and their three noisy children. And don't forget their dog, Saga. She is the most... Aw.. There aren't words. She's so cute ^^
Anyways.. I had a really, really good time, and I miss them already. 
And every time I stay there, I'm more and more shore I will move to Trondheim in 2 ½ years. Im already looking forward. 

I know many people are thinking: weird, if people in general are blogging about how much they love their family: I don't care. I really love them, and I will continue visiting until they are too tired of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment