Hello there good man:

I want a movie day with you

I was inspired by A Clockwork Orange. 
Haha. If you just read the last post, that probably sound crazy. I didn't think of inspired as in suddenly fond of killing or raping. No. Because the movie made me think (in a weird sort of way). And I really like that type of feeling. The feeling of "wonder".
I didn't know what I was missing. 
Have you seen a Clockwork Orange, you will probably think Im crazy. But I got news for you, darling, I am crazy as can be. Probably not new news for those who knows me. 
Anyways. Inspired:
I want to see many more. Indie-types-of-movies. Cool.
I want to make a list. And that I'm going to do, right here, and right now. Oh yeah!:


Rushmore
Casablanca 
The Killing Of John Lennon
Fast times At Ridgemont High
Annie Hall
Ghost world


So. That's the movie list. But the only thing that's wrong with this is that I only have myself to keep company.
Any voluntaries to come watch cool movies with me?
Any other ideas to a cool movie to watch?
Well, Goodnight. I expect to hear from you soon. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment