What makes a blog go around?


I've been searching quite a while now through the internet, looking for an answer. What makes a blog good and successful?
People are interested in nothing.
Or everything. 
You will either write something meaningful that people take general interest in, or nothing. People are looking for someone to look up to. If you write something meaningful people will care. If you write about your personal life, people will not care, unless it's a good way of living. I guess people read my blog just to know what I'm up to, or to make fun. No one reads my blog that I don't know of. Because why would they take interest in what I do? Because there is nothing special about my way of living.
People who are at the top of Blog.no are either people with a special living situation, or famous. Why Voe is so special is probably because people look up to her.
well, I didn't find an concrete answer, but I'm willing to dig a little more to find out.


And the pictures have of course allot to say. This piece of writing looks more interesting with a nice picture with it rather than a more unprofessional photo dragged in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment