Day:

I had a great day


I saw a movie today (or more like yesterday) with Nora and Maina. "Tomme Tømmer". It wasn't that good. I would give it a four. It was kind of funny in it's own weird way. Now I'm just sitting here writing. I have forced myself, or else I wouldn't sleep, thinking I have to write. Weird, I know.
I love riding the bus and the tube. It's so fun to sit around looking at other people thinking what their history is. While of course listening to some kind of good, weird music, or else it wouldn't be the same. You have to get in a real thinking cool mood. But I hate it if someone I don't know place it's ass right in the seat in front of me. I really don't know where to look, in fear of the person thinking I'm looking at them. Weird, I know. Or, if someone sits right next to you really closely! God, intimate boundaries, Dude!

So right now I'm listening to Edith Piaf. It's french so I don't understand a shit, but it's lovely music. And because you don't understand anything your getting full control over your "doings".




Its out with the old and...


..in with the new. But I can't help myself wondering if someone else has this kind of shoes? Remember? And I can't decide if they're ugly or cool.

2 comments:

  1. Microphonestand.17 January 2010 at 04:09

    Edith Piaf? : O Anette. This is beyond bad music. :P Very well.. Nice too hear that you had a really good day! :D So, i guess i see you tomorrow! And more posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Its not something I have on my Ipod, but it's really "cosy" music, which is nice to listen to when you're tired.. xD Microphone stand.. haha

    ReplyDelete