I wish I knew these people


I usually plan my future. Mostly me being famous, living alone in this really cosy house in Tronheim and having the best boyfriend ever. None of that stuff will probably happen. Except me living in Tronheim. But I will probably be poor so I will live in a rotten house.
It's hard to think about the future. I kind of know how it will be. I will finish school and have a year just working before going to school again. I will struggle getting work, but will get one eventually. It will be a sucking job which wont pay my bills. I will struggle paying rent and not eat much because I can't afford it. The positive thing about Trondheim is that I can visit my family and eat there. Hopefully. But I know how my living will be:
I'm a "chipo scape" (as I usually say for fun), so I will not use much money on food. That will make me bored so I will clean all the time. Cleaning and not eating will make thin ( not eating as in not eating much. Not as in anorexia). That will make my house clean, me thin and rich! BEcause I don't use money on food. Haha. That would be fun.

Future me's and he's












No comments:

Post a Comment