Beatles

I'm really hooked on this particularly song right now. I can't stop it, because it's too cool. And it really is. I love The Beatles and when my friend Nora said she thought the songs were bad I lost it. Or not really, but I do get offended by people who offends Beatles. It's almost like a personal attack.
It's weird that Nora is buying my Beatles Rock Band game even though she didn't like the songs, or the band members for that matter. You know, I won something. I usually never win.
I signed up for an Mtv contest, and I can't believe I won. You can imagine me getting a package from Sweden, not knowing what it is. From Sweden! And I was thrilled when I found out I won. The game is worth 1700 kr, but Nora is buying it for 1200 kr. It's allot to save 500 and when it's not even used.


Beatles



No comments:

Post a Comment