Teen Vogue

Teen Vogue

I love reading Teen Vogue. Only my sister used to buy it, and I read it. But now I have to buy it myself, because she moved away from home. Shes only six hours away.
Only. Yeah.
Its nothing like the bad teen magazines here in Norway. Topp is too bad, and there is these magazines Im not alloved to read. Its so typical of my mom. She cant handle me reading a magazine that has anything to do with sex. Typical moms, right? Well, at least my mom.

I love the weird, cool style in Teen Vogue. I have actually never seen anyone dress like that in Norway. Thats probably why Im so impressed. I would love to dress like that. Only to another, more basic level. Anyways. Here is an example.




Okey, maybe not the special clothing I talked about, but this was the best cover I found at the moment. Nice and bright.

1 comment: