Vacation

Somewhere in Spain


Tra la la

My friends, Tone and Maria, were just here (and Anna Maria and Marias little sister, Christina).
Were going on vacation together with our familys. Were going on a cruise from Barcelona. And were stopping by many great places along the way. Im looking forward! Taking pictures in Silvia is going to be great! And many other places.
In 2008 we were in Italy: Bibione. It was great fun. And this summer -2009- Maria and I were in England: Brighton. On a language travel with EF. I always want to go back immediately after being on vacation. I still do, though. Anyways...:

I hope summer will be here soon. I love summer. Mostly because its a 2 month long vacation. No school. Yes! Got to love it! How does it work in Australia? Because its summer pretty soon, or its now. Australians, you lucky dogs!


4 comments:

  1. I am so loking forward to a summer with you :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo. Scary :D Anonymous is looking forward to a summer with me :D haha. I bet its Tone or Maria? :D Well, if it is, I am looking forward spending the summer with you as well :D If its anonymous, Im just kind of scared. :D ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don`t have to be scared, Its just your friend from Skullerud :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :D Nice :D <3 Im not scared anymore.. Haha :DxD <3

    ReplyDelete