Basic info


A song about me
without the melody and the rhythmic rhyme part
"just kidding"

Im staying up late now, because I dont want Friday to end. Although its allready saturday. I love Fridays. Its a school day, but you can stay up late knowing you can sleep through all day on Saturday.
Ok. So I have some topics I want to discuss. My friends and music.
Right, friends. I know its typical teenagers to say this, but its true: and I really love my friends. Anna Maria: my half greek, funny best friend. And of course Morten: my crazy, gay best friend (I think its important to say "gay" because this makes us look at him in/at another "perspective". Everyone should have a gay friend. Its so cozy). And we are all three best friends. I have lots of other friends, but im trying not to make this post too long, so I will mention them another time.
I think I want to bring up music another day. Im too tired right now, and the post will be boring and long

Goodbye




2 comments:

  1. This is Morten also referred as "Morten my gay best friend" in the post saying:

    Anette! Why didn't say you where blogging?! If i knew that I would definitely become fan right away! So, from now on - I'm not only "your gay best friend" but also your #1 fan! <3

    Do you, Morten promise to read this blog, the whole blog, and nothing but this blog?

    - Yes I do!.. Well not interlay correct - I will of course read more than just this blogg, but you will be on my "to do" list everyday! its that ok? (you don't need to answer that)

    Love from me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! YOU ARE SO CUTE, love you <3.. My #1 fan, and gay best friend:D haha!
    Hahaha!
    I feel like a wannabe, blogging. But I think its fun, you know :D <3

    ReplyDelete