Life as we know it

The sorrow keeps on coming

Have you ever thought about how many times you are going to get hurt? I cant stop thinking about how many times Im gonna get hurt in the future. It makes me very sad. Everyone in your family is older than you, and will die before you. I`ve lost two very close family members, and I will never get over it. And Im just thinking that we are all going to die sometime and the older, the faster. Im thinking that you should treasure the moments you have. Thats why I often say sorry right after a fight with family or friends, because I dont want to lose them. Thats something I have found out recently, though. Im actually really mad for long. But Im starting to work on it.

Not just losing family members, though. Many, many other things. God, Im getting depressed just thinking about it. But I guess you have to remember that there are going to be some good times, though. This is going to be a long post, so I`ll stop.





3 comments:

  1. Ah! We think about the same stuff.. :(
    I also keep wondering when I will feel bad again, who's next to get mad, I wonder which celebrity is going to die next? stuff like that.. x( though it's far from healthy, I can't manage to stop thinking so... Still, I think about the good times, and everything good that will happen in the near future...everything's not bad, you know! But I think we just want to get through a day, and think that there is nothing to worry about, in the end.
    But sweetie, you should not get depressed. As I said, think optimistic, think about christmas coming up... which again leads to spending time with your family- and you're all gathered! I bet just thinking about it will put a smile upon your face. :) And, when there are people you wish, and absolutely _know_ you shouldn't be mad at, don't be! give, who ever it is, a second chance... or give a hint to others so they can give you one. As said; Life's too short, and we are still too young to think about not being friends, no matter silly reason! I really feel...GOOD inside, when I realise everyone can count on eachother, that we ARE friends. I bet you do the same! ^^ ..It's one of the best gifts a human being carries :) Just don't be sad, you are too cute for that, and it's too wasted! :O
    Keep this in mind, love <3
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Tina <3
    You put a smile and my face :D
    You're so cute, and I love you for this message! :D This made my day.<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh!! :'O Cutiepie!!! >w<
    <3 I'm VERY glad to hear that, reallyreallyreally!! You're too cute! mihihi :3
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete