Sunday

Im a teenager

Is it wrong to love Robert Pattinson?
God. Can you even avoid looking at him?
I went seeing twilight: new moon with some friends (morten and Hafsa) yesterday. It was alot of fun. Hafsa pretended being english, and talked english to the man behind the desk, even after she just talked norwegian. He totally knew. And during the movie, Jacob took off his shirt, and Hafsa started screaming, and cralled together while saying:" God! Oh my god. God. Did you see that? Oh, god. I think im going to die. God!" I think everyone heard it.
And after the movie Hafsa and Morten stole a Twilight poster. I stood outside waiting for them. I didnt want to steal, and Im just a sissy. People actually started laughing and pointing at us, while walking with the poster. It was fun.


5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading about my self :D, but i do think that you should mention that youre a littte cutie wimp, but your cute, so it really dosen't matter xD !keep up the good work
    (writing aboute me :P )

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! xD lol at you, Hafsa.
    I`ll keep writing about you whenever you do something funny and stupid. :D <3 haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeey! Thats not faire!
    I wrote a message when we had an english class at school on this post, why haven't my comment showed up? Oh, very well. What a pity!
    Next time I'm commenting (like this one) let us just hope my very important message being saved - and then showed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Hope so. Just keep commenting :D because then I`ll love you more :D <3 haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. More than me :O, NOOOOOOO WAAAAAY !!

    ReplyDelete